Thursday 1 August 2013

a Taste of Canada

After having arrive back in AB from a whirl-wind of a family visiting trip in BC, I have taken it upon myself (through advice from my mother) to consume as many Canadian foods I am likely to miss and not acquire once in Korea.

To date, I have devoured these delicious delicacies:
  • pizza
  • salt and vinegar chips
  • perogies, cabbage rolls, and kubasa sausage
  • a favorite, home-made pasta dish
  • smokies
  • sushi
  • raspberries
  • DQ blizzards
  • Mc Choke 'n' Pukes - fries and milkshake ("my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard! and they're like, it's better than yours ...")
  • various beer
As an aside, I have discovered that one is allowed to mix an blizzard flavorings TOGETHER! 
mind = blown

Seeing as I am still in AB, awaiting the return of my passport and visa, I must let my list expand alongside my waistline. 

Any suggestions from the peanut gallery?

1 comment: