Wednesday 21 August 2013

screwed

Though things are complete crap with the Canadian International School (CIS) that I work for, I am slowly learning to just let it go. It is what it is and honestly there is nothing I can do besides where a smile.

For anyone planning to work for CIS I would strongly recommend against it even though the money is better than most other schools. Look up the school WonderLust; they have a strong affiliation. They are basically the same school.

Hours are awful, the amount of work you need to do increases daily, nobody can tell you what's going on, your supervisors (Koreans) speak ok English-getting meaning across is hard at times, everyone (even the koreans) are feeling screwed over, basically no time off in twelve months, pensions not being matched .......

I am just wanting to put it out to the world. You, have been warned. If you do still come out, I would not recommend staying any longer than your one year contract.

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment