Friday 9 August 2013

Immediate Regret

After having cried my way through check-in and customs I ran into a friendly face in the airport terminal. Thank god! I needed that friendly, reassuring face and hug.

Upon boarding the plane, I had an overwhelming, physical feeling of regret, panic and needing to run. I ACTUALLY thought of saying, "fuck this, I'm going home!" 

But alas, I have not.

Currently sitting in my first of two planes, I have no one sitting beside me (yet). Hopefully I did not just jinx myself. haha

Am still feeling panic-y. It doesn't help that this is a very small looking and feeling plane. 

Will definitely take my mommy's advice and listen to some mindfulness by John Kabitzin (I think that's how you spell it).

Ugh this is the worst. I hate travelling alone.

ps not my plane; picture from my plane

No comments:

Post a Comment