Friday 9 August 2013

Your Airline

CAUTION: not all airlines are created equal (no matter how much their parents say they are)

When booking your flight or when having the school book your flight do extensive investigation into checked and carry in baggage limits.

Had I not have been advised that United Airlines and Air Canada only allow ONE checked bag and ONE carry on bag, I would have been paying with my first, second, and third born child to fly all the bags I wanted/need for a year abroad. I downsized THREE times! But in being there for a year where I am waaaaay larger than their large for both clothing and shoes, I need to be prepared.

I appreciated the assistance of kp immensely with this. I cannot thank her enough!

Through her research and in requesting to NOT be booked with United or Air Canada, I am able to check two bags and have two carry ons. Only one checked bag is 10 lbs over. But, in having done the research, it will only cost 100$ max for that overage. All else should be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment