Tuesday 13 August 2013

run days

DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY3
DAY 4

<weekends = no run days>

Day 5
switching up the outfits ... saving in laundry (kp and mc, last weeks run gear smells like your hockey gear!)

DAY 6

DAY 7

DAY8 - ain't no rain going to keep me and my body from getting healthy ;)


DAY 9 - Sunday slow run/no run Tuesday 
Too cool for school afternoon 

DAY 10

DAY 11
Can run up to 15 mins straight now. Slowly. But I'm doing it. one step at a time ...

DAY12
It's starting to cool off. Thank good was! But, my throat is barely functioning - it's hard to swallow and I cannot breathe as well. But no swollen glands. Bad cough though. FML!

DAY 13

DAY 14
switched it up a bit. Check out the routine.






Runs will still be continuing, at least until it is too cold here.  Pictures may cease however. It has quickly become fall here, almost over night really. The runs are helping me turn off my mind, and zen out. It exercises my body, mind, soul, and spirit. If I had more mental control, I would run until I could go home.




No comments:

Post a Comment