Friday 30 August 2013

Staying Connected

Found a site that allows my computer, and hopefully soon my iPhone too, to think it is back in Canada. Google: VPN Express. And thank goodness for that! First world problems I know right. But I am able to watch netflix and my guilty pleasure show: Real Housewives of Orange County. For some reason though, Korean websites still pop up :( Like when I was trying to add money to my Skype account, it's all in Korean. If I really want to get that done, ill need to find someone back home to load my account.

Family/friends have been wonderful for this! I cannot thank you all (ESPECIALLY KP)! You have saved me!

Another way to keep in touch is through iMessage and textplus. Skype is good too! You just need to be with it enough to know the time exchange :)

No comments:

Post a Comment