Friday 9 August 2013

All Your Lives Possessions

When preparing yourself to leave your life behind, one has a few options depending upon the time frame prior to departure. I focused more time on visiting family and friends rather than ridding myself of my possessions. I neatly packed my life into a 10x10 uHaul unit and quickly drove around to visit as many people as possible. 

I think that even if you tried to sell all your possessions it would be equally as stressful, though more time consuming. It honesty depends what you are looking to get out of your time prior to departure.

Looked into selling my phone and contract over kijiji or to a friend. No takers but a viable option. Plus my plan is ridiculous; hard to give up. I have put my plan into suspense at 15$/month. Plan will still be there whenever I return.

Attempted to sell my car over kijiji and to friends. No dice there as well. But totally worth a shot!

All avenues will cause headaches. But at least now you have some known options ...

No comments:

Post a Comment