Sunday 18 August 2013

Things to Pack

Ladies! They don't have tampons here. Try to bring tons. And potentially even have someone ship you some as well. I have only seen a few boxes in one grocery store and they were double the price back home. STOCK UP.

Bring your own pillow. One, it will provide you with a home-y comfort. Two, they don't have North American style pillows here. Or at least not readily available/reasonably priced. Luckily I brought an empty anti-bed bug pillow cover that I was able to use to create my own pillow. I sliced open the awful, large, non-forgiving pillow the school provided me with to jimmy up a suitable pillow.

During the summer months it would help to have shoes a size or two bigger. My feet, and actually come to think on it, my entire body is swollen. The humidity/heat add an extra ten pounds I'd say ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment