Thursday 8 August 2013

UPS 12 - M.B. 0

Where to beginning with this tortuous day ... {correct use of an ellipsis;)}

Today was suppose to be a momentous day. It was, however, in a very negative way. UPS guaranteed delivery of my passport/visa this a.m. by no later than 1030 am. Much to my dismay, I began calling customer service at 9 inquiring as to it's location.

"In transit," was the response.

Since then, I have been dialing UPS for the past eight hours; I kidd you not!

It has since come to light that my package did not leave Vancouver on time potentially, and/or it is sitting in purgatory in Calgary. 

I am not in Calgary. Though if need be, I have offered countless times to drive to Calgary and intercept my package. Yet nobody seems to know of it's actual location.

Currently, I have cancelled my 625 am departure for tomorrow, and have a travel agent looking into the next possible flight for me.

Keep in mind that I am already one week late due to the Korean Consulate and with now be late by who-knows-how-many-days. AND the school has already voiced how they feel the delay is partially at my fault.

My mind, body, spirit a d emotions cannot even begin to process all of this stress and uncertainty. If the package does not arrive tomorrow and if I am not able to obtain an alternative flight shortly, I do not know WHAT will happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment