Monday 29 July 2013

Keep Calm, now PANIC! [at the disco;)]

Not only am I freaking out, but so too is the school. I start teaching in t minus six days. No visa in hand. No visa even in the hands of the Consulates, though my UPS tracking number says it has arrived. My guess, my application is sitting all lonesome-like in the bottom of some pile in the mail room ... down in a deep dark basement level floor. My future in Korea may be DOOOOMED!

My fingers are crossed that it all comes out okay.

Gawd, I sure hope this all pans out right quick. My heart is tired of pounding, and my neck is too full of stress to function properly :)

They are processing my visa
It won't be ready till August 7
Nothing they can do they said
Called recruiter in van and left message

NEWFLASH!

Consulate is processing my visa application - small win for me

It won't be ready to be mailed back to me until August 7 (keep in mind I START teaching August 5) - 17,562 steps back for me

No comments:

Post a Comment