Saturday 6 July 2013

what an idiot!

I could've kicked myself and the Korean Consulate! What do you mean the notarization I have on my documents is not the right one?! I thought I was destined for fuck-dom. 
Here I was, just commencing my traveling adventures back to BC to visit family and say my "see ya laters," and I might have to call it all off and return to Edmonton to fix this blunder. 
What the hell.
Not impressed.
Thank god I can think quickly on my feet and that the Consulate works "slow." I called back and asked them to hold onto my documents as Vancouver was my next destination. 
Phewph!
I am able to collect my documents (if they listened and didn't send them back already -they never asked for my name)
I will be hustling to the office Monday, early a.m. to try ad rectify this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment