Tuesday 25 June 2013

gaaaaa-zuuuuks!

I never would have imagined there to be THIS much paper work and running around to accumulate documentation whentrying to solidify a teachign position overseas. Well, I knew it would be require some elbow grease, but I feel very in the dark at times, even with a friend who has taught abroad; I greatly appreciate being able to pick her brain! The time difference and broken understanding of one another does not add positively to the situation either.

To date, I think all I have left to accompligh is:
1) receive my contract - come on now, hurry that up please!
2) send my documents to the Korean Consulate in Vancouver (why is there not one in Edmonton, I have no idea)
3) <potentially> apply for notarized copy of my college diploma
 4) send all documents to the school I will be wokring at
5) book my flight and/or have the school book my flight <clarification needs to be provided!>

Very much so looking forward to having friends over this weekend for a last hoor-ah! and to be venturing home to see family.

No comments:

Post a Comment