Friday 7 June 2013

expedited


Wow! Things are starting to happen so quickly. After having applied to a few different recruiting agencies I have chatted on the phone with two of them - one was a legitimate interview *insert panic here* - and am now nervously anticipating my interview with a school in South Korea TOMORROW!

Holy ballz!

I cannot believe all of this. The amount of running around that is required to acquire an overseas position is astounding. I have completed the following and am now waiting to receive all documentation back:

· criminal record check for the recruiting company and my visa
· child welfare check
· passport renewal
· 6 passport photos as the Consult needs copies
· Notarization of my Bachelor of Education
· sealed transcripts

Feels like I have been running about like a chicken with their head cut off (picture me sitting at your dinner table with my head pulled through my shirt and arms flapping).

Though I am really hoping for this position, I am also terrified. I am beginning to feel claustrophobic; though I am not contained to a jail cell, I will be contained in South Korea, for twelve months; restricted from immediate contact with friends a family, though technology will help bridge the gap (time difference not taken into consideration).

This could actually happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment