Monday 10 June 2013

Anticipation ...

Ugh!

 I find myself constantly refreshing my email, logging in and logging out in hopes of quickening the pace of a reply back from South Korea. This job opportunity would change my life either if I am fortunate enough to be offered the position as well as if I am not successful. *sigh of stress/relief*

I cannot hope but to receive an email sooner rather than later. At least that way I will have a somewhat clearer picture of where I will find myself as months end.

I have recently booked a tattoo session; first one! - going to hurt like a mo-fo, fa-sho! I am anxiously awaiting the approaching day as well. Cannot beliee I am finally do this too. It will symbolize and remind me that I can/should/will pick myself up and try new things with open arms.

I am a grounded, free spirit; oxymoron anyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment