Sunday 2 February 2014

third eye style opening weekend

Throughout my time in Korea I have been fortunate enough to upkeep many things I've done back home - such as acu, massage, exercise and eating well. Opportunities have been presenting themselves to me that fall into the same wellness category, though are completely new for me.

I've been working with an ayurvedic doctor in training here. She works to rebalance you into your optimal self based on your birth by way of digestion, yoa, mediation, aromatherapy and soooo much more. I highly recommend you do some reading up on it as it is quite interesting!

I took the time one weekend to just be with myself and these new practices ALL  weekend. Through meetup.com I found a breathing group, a meditation group, a yoga class and a philosophy lecture. 

All of these groups were mind, body and spirit opening. By the end of the weekend I felt so alive. So refreshed. So ready to tackle anything. We often forget to take care of ourselves, and I  so glad I took the time to take care of myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment