Sunday 2 February 2014

down. way down.

Immediately upon my return from Bali, the universe graced me with a wicked two day flu. To make this that much more enjoyable I was still required to work these days. I spent every break sleeping on the floor mats in my room, sweater over my eyes to block out the light. 

I really missed the convenience of being back home these days. All I wanted was some Campbell's chicken noodle soup. But do you think I could find it? I found something that looked like a close substitute, only to discover that I did not have a can opener like I thought to open it.

Face palm!

During this time I was experiencing an all over body itchiness. I was crawling in my own skin. My whole being was repulsed by being back in Korea a d even more so with being back at work. 

No matter what I did I could not shake this all over grossness I was feeling. Each day it was spirling progressively downward. There was even a small glimpse of what felt like the depression I felt back in uni.

I was scared. I didn't know if I should stay or go. Or why I was reacting so strongly.

Once I finally let it all go and flung it up to the universe and into my subconscious I was able to pull through.

Needless to say, I toughed out my negative feelings and am still in Korea. The next time I return from a trip I will be better equipped to handle these potential feelings that will inevitable arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment