Wednesday 30 April 2014

... just kidding!

When you are looking into working abroad do make sure you FULLY read your contract. Have someone else read your contract. Read it again. Ask for clarification. Then light it on fire as your employer will probably NOT uphold it at all.

On second thought, bring the contract with you and use it as TP as you will not have any in your apart-ah upon arrival.

This week I have been given less than 24 hours notice that I will be receiving a new class. Funny, I already have a doctors appointment schedule; I cannot teach this class today. I have since been informed that I will be fired if I am not present for the 1.5 hour class today. FML.

I am becoming so very tired of this game. I have felt absolutely ZERO support from my recruiter and my employer. Be forewarned you WILL be on your own. And there will more than likely be NO one for you to turn to for support.

No comments:

Post a Comment