Sunday 6 October 2013

Vacation Time

I have booked my Christmas vacation! I am off to Kuta, Indonesia! It is an hour from Bali! Thank goodness I have time to plan out the things I wish to do ahead of time! The place were are staying looks amazing too! I anticipate it to be a very good trip! Fingers crossed that I am not wrong.

I  going with Cheryl. I feel we will either be a good balance or that we won't mind doing things separately but meeting up for the evening ya know.

A great website to use for cheap flights is www.cheapoair.com

I can't stop smiling from the inside out when I think of it!

I really enjoy my weekends! But as soon as it's later on Sunday I dread the work week SO terribly much :(

I came here with the impress I would have time to be with my thoughts and explore myself as who I am. I feel nothing but exhausted most days as I work so late and have such little free time that it is go, go, go; always. 

It's almost been two months since I arrived and I am already so tired. My time off is what is getting me through and the biggest part that I am enjoying.

Have started taking a yoga class three days a week FULL of older Korean ladies. They are very cute!

It is getting colder. Winter is coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment