Sunday 6 October 2013

Decaffinated

Prior to leaving Canada, I decaffinated myself. I wasn't sure how readily available coffee would be here, I mildly thought of the health benefits, plus I'm cheap and want to save money. Mayhaps this adds to my exhaustion? 

I am not letting it get the best of me though. I have barely caved to a daily coffee for an extended period of time. I try to have at least a day between my coffee days. I do honestly love the taste and the warmth though. 

I have taken up drinking water with iodine in it once a day to combat potential seafood radiation, loads of water and teas however.

And here I can drink the coffee black at times - it's sweeter here. It also does not help that there are coffee shops everywhere  you turn in Korea; which I am told is new. Bizarre though.

I forsee in my immediate future, that tomorrow will be a highly caffeinated day.


No comments:

Post a Comment