Sunday 20 July 2014

Mudfest Korea 2014

Much hype swirls around the yearly mudfest of Boryeong. The vast amounts of mud, mud activities and fun with friends would be a huge draw for anyone looking to have a good time. Sadly I feel this event is presented with a gross discrepancy as to how the events will actually be occurring. 

As far as I was concerned, we were going to arrive at a large mud hill in the middle of nowheres land. Your clothes etc would all need to be replaced afterwards; this is the level of sheer muddy ridiculousness that I was expecting. 

Mudfest actually occurs in a real city. There is little mud, no hill, some small inflatable obstacle courses and about three quarters of Seoul. Definitely not what I was anticipating in the least. Had I hae been better informed as to the actually happenings of the 17th Boryeong Mudfest I would have taken a hard pass on this event. 

I came. I saw. I can now cross it off the list. 








No comments:

Post a Comment