Monday 4 November 2013

Spartan Race Korea

Oh my goodness! I never felt I was good enough to run competitively. I always told myself, it's just something I do for myself, I'm not good enough or quick enough to race. But here in Korea I kicked my own butt and did a spartan race. Cuz I'm a balla! 

LIFE HURDLE CROSSED!

Woot woot!

I loved that this race is not about who finishes first but that YOU push yourself, YOU complete the challenges and YOU finish. 

It was an awesome experience. I am totally going to do it again! I'll either do te sprint 5km again, trying to beat my current time (47.25 mins) or increase the length.

The obstacles were cool; wood walls, rope climb, spear throwing, sandbag carry, moat crossing, cinder block raising, tire tossing, running

It was all fantastic.

I am a bit bruised but it was all totally worth it.

Though I didn't train as hard as I would have liked/had intended (was not very impeccable to myself with my word :() 
I still did it!

And I think I'm awesome.



















No comments:

Post a Comment