Tuesday 12 November 2013

1/4 down

Today marks my three month anniversary from when I started my contract with CIS. It has been, and continues to be filled with adventures, in/off again feelings of homesickness/frustration/despair/happiness/exploring. Thoughts crappiness that is my school never ceases to amazing me, I have learned to manage it and my emotions around it better;improving everyday. 

My journey has just begun, though it feels like the fast three months have flown by yet dragged on.

I am so appreciative of all those who have kept in touch with me. You truly have no idea how fantastic it is for me to receive a text/email/FB message/ Skype/FT with you. I love it all!

Thank you so very much for all of your love, support and time while I am on this adventure. I send you so much love!
I celebrated today with a toffee nut latte at Starbucks. Close enough to beig back home right? ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment