Saturday 21 September 2013

Travel Advice?

In working at a private school/hogwon, I have VERY little time off. In saying this, I need to utilize all my time here as effectively as possible. The main reason I came here is to TRAVEL and MAKE BANK. 

Wow this will be hard to travel to travel with very few "long weekends" to use.
I would love to hear from the big, wide world as to where you might suggest I go.

My thoughts so far are: Bali, Malaysia, Thailand, Philipines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Russia, Jeju Island

Japan is already crossed off the list.
I won't have time to do all, but would like your input please :)

1 comment:

  1. Russia has always been on my "to-visit" list. I feel like there's a lot of cool history and interesting architecture to be seen. My vote would be for Russia, but of course I'm not sure what sort of time would be required for an excursion like that.

    ReplyDelete