Wednesday 5 March 2014

Yuck!

I pride myself in being adventurous and trying new things; really experiencing some life ya know. The other day, while in the nix of caffeine, I thought is try a sweet potato latte. I LOVE yams and sweet potatoes are the closest thing here. 

My beverage came with a deep, grey-ish purple hue. So not impressed already but kept an open mind. Ok, I thought, the taste of the foam is not so bad. Alright. I can do this. Good choice Brown!

Boy was I wrong! The hot beverage continued to increase in sweetness factor. So much so that I considered asking for more milk. It was actually truly gross. Somehow I managed to guzzle it down the esophagus tube down in towards my insides.

I'll give it one shout out though ... It was ...warm. Ugh. Mayhaps I shall stick to what I know when it comes to beverages, especially when in Korea. There is far too much of a language barrier to have them explain to me what these beverages will be like. Plus they will more than likely be Korean-ized.

No comments:

Post a Comment